Sunday 22 May 2016

SOAP AND GLORY'S SWEET TEN-TATION



I received an email from Boots advertising Soap and Glory's new Sweet Ten-tational tin which they released to celebrate their 10th Birthday. I had to go in and check it out which obviously lead to me purchasing it and I mean at £20 how could I leave all of these products in Boots... The tin is worth £37 which means you're saving £17! (This works out at just over £2 per product)



Opening this tin made it feel like Christmas all over again, I love how they have wrapped it all up in tissue paper as it makes it 10 times more exciting to open! I was so surprised to see some full sized products in here as I thought they would all be minis for the price, but no! When you think about it the mascara on its own is £10.50 and for £9.50 more you get 8 products... could you get any more for your money? I have only tried a few of the products before in this tin but I have never been disappointed in any of soap and glory's products so I know I'm going to love them all!


The 9 products you get inside are the:
  • mini Hand Food
  • mini Heel Genius
  • mini Scrub Of Your Life 
  • mini Face Soap and Clarity face wash
  • mini Clean on Me (although I wouldn't call this mini as its about half the size of the original so you get so much more)
  • mini Sexy Mother Pucker
  • full sized Thick and Fast mascara
  • full sized Original Pink body mist
  • full sized Righteous Butter
As you can see you get so much for your money and really you have everything in here you need for the perfect pamper day or even to give as a gift to someone else. I have to say that this was the last one in store when I went in so you have to be quick when getting them! 
Whats your favourite soap and glory product? Mine has got to be the thick and fast mascara although all their products are so lovely!







1 comment: