Sunday 5 June 2016

ZARA WISH LIST

Okay so I've never really been one to online shop but I keep looking on different websites and my favourite to brows on at the moment is Zara. It's definitely one of my favourite places to shop at the moment as you can find some really nice good quality affordable items. Since summer is coming up Ive been looking at things to update my wardrobe as everything is so dark and long sleeved, nows a perfect time to start looking at things to save for. I thought I would keep this simple and just post images of some of the things that I've been looking at to help you gain inspiration for your summer wardrobe.










So as you can see these are just a few things on my Zara wish list at the moment, if I had stayed on the app any longer it would probably be about 10x bigger... but I definitely need to get saving as I'm getting so bored of my clothes at the moment and I love the quality of everything in Zara.
I hope this helped you get some inspiration for summer, are there any shops you have been loving at the moment? 



No comments:

Post a Comment